allbet欧博真人客户端（www.aLLbet8.vip}是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。,Deputy Minister in the Premier's Department (Corporate Affairs and Sarawak Public Communication Unit) Abdullah Saidol says if this matter is not resolved immediately, affected rural communities will become frustrated. – Abdullah Saidol Facebook pic, June 22, 2022.
THE government has been asked to focus on efforts to recruit foreign workers to expedite stalled or abandoned development projects in Sarawak.
Deputy Minister in the Premier’s Department (Corporate Affairs and Sarawak Public Communication Unit) Abdullah Saidol said the people have raised concerns over unfinished projects that were announced two to three years ago, especially projects in rural areas.
“Some (projects) have been abandoned or stalled after two years of the Covid-19 pandemic which has caused contractors to face cash flow problems as well as manpower constraints,” he said.
He said if this matter is not resolved immediately, affected rural communities will become frustrated.
He said this to reporters after opening the ‘Tabung Ekonomi Gagasan Anak Sarawak’ (Tegas) 10th-anniversary road tour at the Bintangor community hall today.
Tegas is a charitable trust dedicated to promoting digital innovation and entrepreneurship among Sarawak’s younger generation.
Abdullah, who is also Tegas secretary, said the community’s involvement would continue to be increased, especially among members of the Parents and Teachers Associations and educators in the state, in creating interest in digital entrepreneurship or technopreneur at the school level, adding that digital economy was inevitable and was part of life in businesses and administration.
He said nearly 3,000 digital entrepreneurs had been produced by Tegas activities in Sarawak since its inception.
“But ultimately in the huge digital structure of this economy, the most important thing is that we ensure our telecommunications infrastructure is at its best, especially in rural areas,” he said.
Abdullah said Sarawak would need to have about 7,000 telecommunication towers although the implementation would be challenging due to the size of the state and the scattered population, especially in rural areas.
“That is our challenge but we will ensure that in the next two to three years, our telecommunications penetration is at its best,” he added. – Bernama, June 22, 2022.
allbet欧博真人客户端（www.aLLbet8.vip）_Govt urged to recruit foreign workers to address abandoned projects, says Abdullah Saidol
频道：体育 日期： 浏览：3